Sunday, March 27, 2011

BEACH !


Zack and I left for the beach last Saturday and arrived home yesterday.
I can't remember the last time I had so much fun! Easily one of the best weeks of my life.

We spent lots of time with our feet in the sand (my sunburned legs can attest)
and enjoyed lots of good food, including the best falafel I've ever eaten.
And to top it all off, even managed to nerd out in the evenings and made it five hours into Final Fantasy XIII.

We went to the aquarium and I took a few photos there, but my camera battery died soon after and I accidentally left my charger at home.
Therefore, most of these photos were taken with my phone.











Mokins in the backseat.

First day on the beach was chilly!



A nice lady offered to take our picture!










Align Center

No comments:

Post a Comment