Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Goodbye, five sixteen and one half.



I thought it was only fair to showcase my favorite part of my apartment.
I'll really miss my giant kitchen, the insane amount of counter space and all of these cabinets!
I'll be officially moved by April 30th and I'm getting excited.
We found an apartment with hardwood floors, a sunroom and a lovely backyard that we're applying for soon.
I'm praying and crossing my fingers that we get it!

--

I'm shooting a wedding this weekend in Princeton and I'm trying to prepare myself for shooting indoors since it's supposed to snow..
Speaking of, what happened to Spring?

--

I finally finished sowing seeds indoors today so they'll be ready to plant by mid May.
Tomatoes, LOTS of peppers, zucchini, onions, etc etc.
I'm trying to grow a few different kinds of flowers, including poppies this year too. My mom has never been able to grow them so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Big news for me: I started working out four days ago and it feels great.
Myra and I jogged a mile at the Y yesterday! We were so exhausted afterward and I'm still a little sore. Today was my day to rest (other than work!) but tomorrow I'm going back at it!

--

Only a month to find a second job and get packed up! Time to get busy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment