Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello, darling.

Finally home after a great weekend.
Beach in a WEEK, so excited!

I have a wedding coming up on April 2nd and I'm trying to prepare myself. Weddings always make me extremely nervous.


Over the past few months, I've been doing some collaging and painting which isn't typical of me, but I'm really enjoying it.

something I'm currently working on:

and probably my favorite so far:

My friend Haley posted a photo of two paintings that I did for her here.
I did two more exactly like those for my room. :)

--

I'm also trying to prepare for moving soon. I looked at a beautiful apartment today with refinished hardwood floors and a sunroom. Imagine that!
I've wanted a place with a sunroom for as long as I can remember.
It won't be ready until mid April which is perfect, and the same landlord is remodeling another apartment that is similar but it isn't ready to show yet. I'm excited to see it!


Now I'm off to finish my protein smoothie..


No comments:

Post a Comment